Licensed Premises

Public Houses, Hotels, Restaurants, Guest Houses, Wine Bars, Nightclubs.

We can provide very comprehensive insurance policies for all types of licensed premises, all at competitive rates.

Most of these types pf policies would come as a package of cover, but in the case of larger concerns such as large Hotels and Nightclubs, we can tailor make a policy to suit the individual needs.

Cover includes:

  • Buildings and/or Tenants Improvements.
  • Trade contents, fixtures & equipment
  • Stock including beers, wines & spirits
  • Public, Products & Employers Liability
  • Loss of Profit cover.
  • Goods in Transit, Cash on Premises
  • Loss of alcoholic License
  • Frozen/chilled stock

Micro Breweries

Small micro breweries are popping up all over ….. we now have access to a specialist insurance scheme designed specifically for owners of micro breweries.

Owen & Ewing Insurance Brokers are proud to sponsor Chorley FC

Owen & Ewing Insurance Brokers are proud to sponsor Chorley FCChorley Football Club is a semi professional club based in Chorley, Lancashire. They currently compete in the...
Call Us

01254 393 417

24/7 Emergency

Property: 01254 879375
Motor: 01204 567567


Visit Us

184/186, Union Road

Monday to Friday
9.00am – 5.15pm