Residential and Commercial Property Owners need a special type of policy to cover them as a Landlord.
At Owen & Ewing, you will find that we can obtain extremely competitive rates for both residential and commercial let properties. We cover properties throughout the UK using our contacts with the major insurers and Lloyds of London.
Cover that would be included under a landlords policy

  • Buildings – reinstatement value.
  • Loss of Rental Income
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Rent Guarantee Cover – available on some policies.

Unoccupied Properties

Having a let property that becomes unoccupied is a hazard of being a property owner. Once a property becomes unoccupied, you will find that most insurers restrict the cover provided or in some cases even withdraw all cover completely.

We do have access to specialist schemes designed specifically for unoccupied properties.

Give our Property Team a call to find out more.

Owen & Ewing Insurance Brokers are proud to sponsor Chorley FC

Owen & Ewing Insurance Brokers are proud to sponsor Chorley FCChorley Football Club is a semi professional club based in Chorley, Lancashire. They currently compete in the...
Call Us

01254 393 417

24/7 Emergency

Property: 01254 879375
Motor: 01204 567567


Visit Us

184/186, Union Road

Monday to Friday
9.00am – 5.15pm